Sharon Adult Education is open to all age 18 and older residents of Sharon and the surrounding communities. We strive to offer classes that address a variety of cultural , social, and continuing educational needs. We are always open to new ideas for classes and instructors. Please let us know how we can help to add a little class to your life.
New Class Spotlight
Coming up in February!
- Intro to Folk Fiddling- Thursdays, February 1st to March 29th (8 Weeks)
- The Science of Sprout Nutrition- Monday, February 5th
- Home Buying Workshop- Tuesday, February 6th
- Home Selling Workshop- Thursday, February 8th
- How to Have "The Talk" with Your Children- Monday, February 12th
- Indian Cuisine Cooking Class- Tuesdays, February 27th to March 6th (2 Weeks)
- Fundamentals of Drawing from Observation (Part I)- Wednesdays, February 28th to May 2nd (9 Weeks)
For more details regarding these classes and to view our full program listing, click the link to our Adult Education Book. There's still time to get in on the fun, so register today!
This page is where we will update full classes and classes that are no longer running.
Volleyball: India Style- Sessions one & two
Volleyball: Seasoned- Sessions one & two
Badminton: Intermediate- Session one (limited spots available for Session two)
Intermediate Volleyball- Session one